9 (Possible) Traffic Accidents
Tuesday, 25th July 2006 by Alex Turnbull
This feels a little like ambulance chasing, so in no particular order, here are 9 (possible) traffic accidents.
1. Highway A13 just north of Rotterdam (there’s a couple of vehicles on the hard shoulder, and traffic is backed up for a long way):
3. Traffic backed up in Moscow (definitely something holding up traffic, but it’s unclear that this is an accident):
4. Blue vs. red car in the UK (my vote is for parked cars in this case actually):
5. Central reservation crossed in Australia (there seems to be a lorry in between the carriages and a couple of emergency vehicles to one side):
6. Road rage in Las Vegas (impossible to say how these cars came to rest like this, but there’s definitely people having words in the street!):
7. Dallas Motorway accident (there’s a car on the hard shoulder, traffic creeping past, a truck on the hard shoulder facing the wrong direction, and a couple of unidentified black marks on the road):
8. Burning car, Germany (Car is still on fire and is surrounded by firemen, there’s water staining the motorway, a fire engine and hundreds of backed up vehicles to the north):
9. Jackknifed lorry, Dallas (Dallas again? Lorry appears to have jackknifed across the highway, but it seems traffic is getting past):
We sincerely hope that nobody was seriously injured in any of these incidents.