Image Update March ‘07
Thursday, 29th March 2007 by Alex Turnbull
Yes, another update is upon us!1
Only in Earth at the moment (but sure to appear on Maps very soon) Now in both Earth and Maps, Google has unleashed the following coverage for us to explore:
****New high resolution****
- Canada: Downtown Vancouver, BC
- England: Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Berkshire, Peakdistrict, Birmingham, Greater Manchester, Avon, Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire
- France: Rennes, Poitiers
- US: Omaha, NE; Missoula, MT; Amherst, MA; Keowee, SC; Catawba Wateree, NC/SC; Rolla, MO; Nashville (“Burbia”), TN; Gaston County, NC; Anne Arundel County, Maryland; Metro Water District of Southern California; State of Arkansas
- Spain: Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, El Hierro, La Gomera, Tenerife, and Las Palmas (Canary Islands) Spain
- US: Austin, TX; San Bernardino, CA; State of Connecticut, Los Angeles, CA in spots
- Australia: Sydney harbour area.
Sadly however, Google have fixed the photoshopped plane formation in Denmark that we posted about a couple of weeks ago — which is a shame, but doutless the wealth of new stuff will help make us feel better 😉
Thanks to the Google Earth Blog.