Top 10 Naked People on Google Earth
Tuesday, 28th November 2006 by Alex Turnbull
You’ve all seen the original Google Sightseeing Topless Sunbather already, but did you know that the Hague is in fact completely overrun with naked and semi-naked Dutch men and women? Yes people, it’s time to get your magnifying glasses out, because here comes the Top 10 Naked People on Google Earth!
10) The one that got so many people so hot under the collar. Many people think she’s on her front, but personally I remain unconvinced.
9) Very close to the original topless sunbather, this one is definitely female, I think. It looks like she’s lying on her front, and she does appear to have some kind of top on, so keep your hair on people!
8 ) Just six doors down, here’s a half-naked Dutch, person. Wearing a sarong perhaps?
7) This ones been widely discussed on other sites, but I personally reckon this is a guy, wearing shorts. Phew!
6) This person thinks they have privacy on this rooftop (haven’t they seen Enemy of the State?), and they’re definitely topless! (Sex unknown of course, but topless nevertheless.)
5) Outside a café on the beach (presumably before it opened that day), we find someone sitting calmly in a chair, blissfully unaware the whole world can now see them in their birthday suit.
4) The previous nudist may have also been unaware that just on the other side of the building, there was another person sunning themselves – flat on their back and completely in the altogether! Does anyone know someone that works in this café by the way?
3) Again on the beach, here’s a couple of naked people who think they can hide behind a wind-break! Pah! Don’t they know there is no escape?
2) Hiding away behind some bushes is no escape either… Mind you, I wish that person would keep their legs together. Yeuch!
1?) Well, do you know of a better one? I’m sure there’s loads more brilliant ones yet to be found, so get searching! Post a comment with your find then I’ll add the best ones here.
Thanks to the Keyhole Users.