Tuesday, 26th August 2008 by Alex Turnbull
Sorry folks, no post today.
However, many of you may be unaware that we operate a “backchannel” of sorts over at Twitter, where as well as a feed of all the posts from the main site, we also post some interesting stuff that doesn’t make it on here. So for the many people that don’t read our Twitter page, here the best links that you missed!
- There’s a large police turnout in Providence, RI.
- Apparently, this Australian Graffiti artiste reckons that “TRENT IS BENT“. I wonder what Trent has to say about that?
- French resident captured taking a dump in the street, eew!
- This creepy looking house is covered in stuffed toys.
- The Street View car gets a flat tyre repaired in the tiny town of Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
- Ford Model T driving down the street.
- Wild antelope on Google Street view!
- Flickr: Google Street View car gets a ticket.
If you’d like more like this, subscribe to our twitter feed!